An important item in a bathroom or toilet is the countertop, as it is she who leaves the environment valued and stylish. The type of material and the design of the bench offers another decoration for the bathroom, but you can not forget the functionality of it also serves as support objects for soap dispensers, vases, perfumes and miscellaneous items.
To plan a workbench you must have in hand the measurements, the type of material, which finish and all objects of crockery and metals defined. To help you sort out some of the most used materials currently in modern bathrooms:
- Burnt Cement - is modern and leaves the environment both jovial and rustic. Ideal for those who do not want to extrapolate much in the budget, but without giving up a sturdy material.
- Granite - super famous among architects. With a huge range of textures and colors.
- Wood - The cool thing is to use in toilets, since this material takes a lot of moisture. If it is to be used on the bench waterproof once a year with maritime varnish to make the wood resistant.
- Marble - it is a more porous stone so it is ideal for the bathroom. It has the same texture and color choice as granite and with a high price cost.
- Nanoglass and Marmoglass - blend of granite and marble. They are the most expensive stones on the market and have that super white tone for your bench.
- Porcelanato - much used in renovating homes. For benches it has a special cut, but if it is very wide it will have some seams. From a distance it looks like a bit with nanoglass if it is made with the white porcelain tile.
- Silestone and Quartz Stone - The Silestone is an industrialized face stone that features a range of colors. The Quartz Stone version is a version more in account but much more expensive than the granite.
- Glass - For those who like transparency and easy cleaning glass can be a great option. Choose a firm glass to support the bowl.
With so many choices of materials, it's time to choose the model and finish it for your bench. For this we separate some beautiful references:
Picture 1 - Bathroom counter in wooden log
Picture 2 - Mirrored lavatory bench with stone
Picture 3 - Bathroom bench for two sinks covered in stone
Picture 4 - Washbasin with towel rail
Picture 5 - Bathroom bench in yellow lacquer and natural wood
Picture 6 - Washbasin in wood lacquered gray
Picture 7 - Small bathroom bench in white wood
Picture 8 - Washbasin bench in white stone
Picture 9 - Wooden bathroom counter
Picture 10 - Bathroom bench in concrete with white paint
Image 11 - Mirrored bathroom countertop with stone top
Picture 12 - White washbasin counter
Picture 13 - Washbasin counter in concrete
Picture 14 - Bathroom counter in white stone
Picture 15 - Wooden washbasin top
Picture 16 - Bathroom counter with white cabinet and top in clear stone
Picture 17 - Gray bathroom counter
Picture 18 - Clean bathroom counter
Picture 19 - Bathroom counter with blue drawers and top in concrete
Picture 20 - Bathroom counter with slatted wood and stone
Picture 21 - Bathroom counter with neutral colors
Picture 22 - Washbasin counter with black stone
Picture 23 - Small bathroom counter with white support
Picture 24 - Bathroom countertop coming out of the wooden wall
Picture 25 - Glass bathroom counter and marble sink
Image 26 - Dark wood bathroom counter with built-in faucet
Picture 27 - Bathroom counter with minimalist style in concrete
Picture 28 - Bathroom bench with two sinks in brown stone and base in white lacquer
Picture 29 - Beige stone washbasin counter
Picture 30 - Bathroom countertop with built-in sink
Picture 31 - Mirrored bathroom counter with retro style
Picture 32 - Bathroom counter with two sinks
Picture 33 - Stone washbasin counter
Image 34 - White wooden bathroom counter with three drawers
Picture 35 - Bathroom stand with sink only
Image 36 - Wooden bathroom top and stone top
Image 37 - Wooden washbasin top with gray sink
Picture 38 - Bathroom counter in gray cabinet with side mirrors
Picture 39 - Bathroom counter with black lacquer
Picture 40 - Wooden bathroom counter and sink
Image 41 - Single washbasin top
Picture 42 - Bathroom bench in demolition wood
Picture 43 - Washbasin counter with niche to support towels
Picture 44 - Bathroom counter with drawers and wooden cabinet
Picture 45 - Gray bathroom counter
Image 46 - Wooden bathroom counter for reforestation
Picture 47 - Toilet seat in ivory wood and black top
Picture 48 - Corten steel bathroom counter
Picture 49 - Blue bathroom counter
Picture 50 - Bathroom stand in traditional style