Success between boys and girls, the sleepover is a more intimate choice for birthday parties or meeting of the gang to have fun. The goal is to bring everyone home and take great advantage of the relaxed look and comfort to spend an evening full of jokes, goodies and exciting activities.
This type of party is perfect for various age groups precisely because it has such an adaptable format, you can start with the sleepover for guests from 4 or 5 years of age and go into early adolescence.
Before you start planning your party and collecting pillows, check out our tips to make your sleepover the feast of dreams:
- Do not overdo the number of guests : since the proposal is for everyone to sleep at home, a meeting with only the closest friends will be much more fun and comfortable for everyone. Think small ones usually have a dose of extra energy and need organization so that everything flows well.
- Questions for parents and guardians : Use the pajama party invitation to match some basic things with the parents of the little ones before the party: pajamas, toothbrush and teddy bear can make a difference at night. Do not forget to check if any of the guests have any allergies or food restriction, so your pajama party will be quiet, quiet.
- Soft colors and a cozy atmosphere : The perfect pajama party decor should balance the soothing tones and the variety of colors in the décor. When preparing environments, think of everyone's comfort with soft cushions, mattresses and cabanas (more elaborate or improvised).
- A custom party : The children's pajama party is a theme in itself and does not need add-ons, but can be combined with several other elements. Think of all this fun as involving smaller themes such as camp, cartoon characters or favorite movies of the class, baladinha or what you and your birthday party prefer.
- Bet on simpler foods : pajama party foods should be based on simpler items like healthy sandwiches, baked snacks, pizza, and other practical choices that kids love. So much more time for you to have fun with them.
- Games and games : You can organize the evening schedule by setting schedules and thinking about the energy that everyone will be. Start with lively childhood games such as chair dancing, hopscotch, hula hoops, ciranda, hide-and-seek, and the classic pillow fight, then move on to games like treasure hunting, mime, forca, stop (adedanha).
- Activities for all tastes : Kids love to let go of creativity and give their special touch to things, so your party can still have manual activities that involve cooking (such as a currying and decorating workshop, brigadeiros and other delicacies that are easy to prepare) or even some crafts. To help them calm down when it's time to sleep you can include storytelling and movie time.
- Leave the popcorn session to the end of the night : A great meeting between friends makes everyone very excited, so let them have fun and spend energy before putting on a movie.
- Congratulations time : As the pajama party has a longer duration, you can decide to sing the congratulations at night or in the morning. Setting the time will help you choose between more traditional treats like sweets, or more morning items like fruits and cereals.
- An unforgettable farewell : Ask the parents to pick up the kids a little later, so everyone wakes up unhurriedly, and breakfast can be a quiet and pleasant closing time.
60 stunning ideas of pajama party decoration to have as a reference
For easy viewing, we've selected the best ideas and decor references to organize an incredible and lively pajama party. Check out all the photos below:
Cake and candy table for pajama party
Image 01 - Sweets, dreams and soft colors.
Play with the mood of dreams through soft colors and many candies in the decoration
Picture 02 - When the pillow war is the most important.
Image 03 - Already thinking about breakfast.
Bring the breakfast star straight to your party! This is a fun option for those who want to innovate and make the table of the congratulations after the mess, when everyone wakes up.
Picture 04 - A table as smooth and cheerful as a child's room.
Image 05 - Sleeping under a starry sky.
A simple decoration with moon and stars is enough to leave the table with the face of the pajama party.
Image 06 - Sleeping in a camp.
Image 07 - All ready for breakfast time.
Add a little color to your kitchen counter with a simple decor, spread out the sweets, and wake everyone up for that breakfast mixed with congratulations.
Image 08 - Colors and patterns in the pajama party.
Personalized food and drink for the pajama party
Here are some interesting ideas to add to the pajama party menu:
Image 09 - Popcorn station.
Make popcorn one of the main attractions of your party, offer flavors and mixes to surprise everyone with this tasty little snack.
Picture 10 - Cute little goats.
Image 11 - Mason jars decorated.
Mason jars are fun glasses with lid that give a cool touch to any party.
Picture 12 - Pajamas, hearts and cupcakes in cookies.
Picture 13 - Panquequinhas of dreams.
Main item of those movie breakfasts, the pancakes can not be left out of your pajama party.
Picture 14 - The party is more delicious with the friends.
Image 15 - Fresh, mouth-watering fruit.
As candy in the evening, or as part of a healthy morning, the fresh season fruits will make everyone's day lighter and more enjoyable.
Image 16 - Fun Sandwiches.
Image 17 - Did someone say morning cereal?
Another icon of the children's mornings, cereals can make a souvenir or snack face for the party.
Picture 18 - A little bedtime bed.
Image 19 - Yogurt station: each one takes yours.
Everyone loves to customize their own food, so how about leaving your guests at ease to make the mixes they prefer?
Image 20 - Camp eating.
Picture 21 - A kit of food for each one.
Whether it's movie time or the break between activities, a combo of food is always welcome.
Pajama party decoration
Check out more tips for decorating the pajama party environment:
Image 22 - Each with its tent.
Image 23 - Tent of dreams.
One of the many options for your pajama party may be this dream tent that is a little bigger and can stand in the middle of the room or bedroom as a setting for class jokes or resting space.
Picture 24 - Bring the party to the balcony.
Image 25 - Pajama Party Harry Potter Camp.
If your birthday is a fan of the Harry Potter saga, this is a great opportunity to replicate the Quidditch World Cup camps or even make a cheerleading camp for the Hogwarts Houses.
Image 26 - Simple pajama party decoration: balloons, lights and many pillows.
Image 27 - A pajama party with lots of fun.
Mix elements and include tents, balloons and lights for your pajama party.
Image 28 - Camp in the room.
Picture 29 - Star Wars Pajama Party.
One more saga of success at pajama parties, Star Wars will leave children and adults drooling over themed bedding and characters in their plush versions.
Picture 30 - A nap after party disco pajamas.
Image 31 - Welcome corner.
Spread comics and welcome items in one corner of the party to welcome all the guests.
Image 32 - Let the production begin.
Picture 33 - Breakfast table full of nature.
Your celebration can integrate nature through the garden and bring all the colors of the flowers to the party.
Image 34 - Sleep stories.
Image 35 - Shining stars on the wall.
Paper stars with different colors, glitter and other textures are an inexpensive and simple option for your decor.
Picture 36 - To fit everyone.
Picture 38 - The room decor goes to the table.
Lamps and bedroom decor items can brighten the other moods of your pajama party.
Image 39 - Thematic pots.
Picture 40 - When the bed turns to the dream table.
Take the concept of coffee in bed to another level by decorating your table like a real bed.
Image 41 - Top 10 favorite movies by the gang.
Picture 42 - Balloons and hives to color the dreams.
Picture 43 - A magic carpet to take everyone.
In addition to mattresses and mattresses, you can use rugs as centers of your camping tents at home.
Cakes of dreams
Picture 44 - Colorful as a child's dream.
Image 45 - Minimal tendinee.
Simple and minimalist, your cake can bring subtle elements to refer to the theme.
Picture 46 - Pajama polka dots and pancakes.
Image 47 - Moon and stars transform any cake.
Glittery paper and your creativity can add a lot of charm to your cake top.
Image 48 - Pompoms and hives to cheer.
Picture 49 - A little diva.
If your little birthday girl diva does not give up feathers, jewelry and pink, this is the perfect cake for her.
Image 50 - A good evening cake.
Pajama Party Souvenirs
Picture 51 - Mask to sleep and make to remember.
All items that remember the ambience of the room and the warmth of sleep yield perfect keepsakes for your pajama party.
Picture 52 - Souvenir of mug for breakfast.
Picture 53 - Personalized pins and brooches for those who really like it is to stay in pajamas.
Picture 54 - A teddy bear to sleep together and remember forever.
Nothing like sleeping hugged with a teddy bear full of meaning and stories.
Image 55 - Sweets and accessories for the BFFs.
Image 56 - Books with lullabies.
The story in bed before bed is part of a very delicious childhood that is certainly a tradition that passes from parents to children.
Image 57 - Pajamas themed as souvenir of the party.
Image 58 - Capriche in the little souvenirs with accessories for bedtime.
Slippers, sleeping masks, pajamas... all these items can be part of your souvenirs and enchant everyone.
Picture 59 - Cakepops sleepers.
Image 60 - A pot with sleeping kit.
If you are keen to innovate in the packaging, an acrylic pot makes sure to put everything you dream and imagine.